- Michigan native, home-based in Milwaukee, WI.
- Full-time Scenic Charge Artist for First Stage Children's Theatre
- Part-time artist of Pop Art Pets, creating graffiti and pop art inspired pet portraits.
WHY I PAINT:
- I am continually challenged to think fast on my feet.
- There is always a puzzle to solve within a set deadline.
- I love working with my hands and getting a little dirty!
- Fast and efficient
- Detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture
- Driven, spunky and tenacious
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Theatre from Grand Valley State University, MI. 2005
- 2-Yr Scenic Artist Training Program, Cobalt Studios, NY. 2011
- Previously charged at the Paramount Theatre, Chicago; Music Theatre of Wichita, KS; Surflight Theatre, NJ; Barn Theatre, MI